25 fun facts about Wyatt and I.
- We started dating on March 4th, 2009. (5.5 years ago, ca-razy!)
- Said our “I loves you’s” two weeks later. (Hey, we obviously meant it.)
- Our favorite T.V. show is Big Bang Theory.
- Wyatt loves his mornings and I love my nights. Early bird + insomniac = true love
- My biggest pet peeve about him is that he’s constantly do weird things with his mouth.
- His biggest pet peeve about me is…he apparently can’t think of one right now. (mmm-hmm sure)
- Wyatt’s a CLEAN FREAK and I, sadly, am the messy one.
- Calling us dog lovers is an understatement.
- Karissa- Optimistic Wyatt- Realistic
- We’re completely opposite people down to the smallest things.
- But our morals and values are identical.
- He eats chicken & veggies all day long while I’m over here eating hot fries & chocolate strawberries.
- I’m the funny one in this relationship. (He won’t like that one, but its true.)
- He’s more scared of spiders than I am.
- Steve Carrell is our favorite.
- I sing to him in the car (totally off key) daily.
- Wyatt has the best luck and I definitely don’t.
- He taught me how to drive a stick shift in a black slug bug when we were 15 in the middle of no where.
- We laugh more than we breathe.
- Wyatt’s a Taurus and I’m a Virgo.
- I still wear my promise ring that he gave me 4.5 years ago.
- Our favorite thing to do is dinner and a movie.
- Our nicknames are so embarrassingly cute. I dont even know why I’m typing this right now. We call each other Booger Sugar, or Sugar Booger. Oh gosh, I’m gonna regret that one.
- He took me on a helicopter ride around our city and had “Prom?” in lights on the ground. (Spoiled? Yes.)
- We’re each others best best friends and we love each other unconditionally.
Another fact, Aspen from Aspen Groen Media took these breathtaking photos. I adore them. She captured us impeccably. I can’t wait to look back, 80 years from now, and look at these photos and know exactly where we were at in our lives and in our relationship. He’s my best friend. I love him and I love these photos. Thank you Aspen. Check her stuff out —> Facebook | Website
Such a cute post!
Very nice post:) My husband is also scared of spiders if I say more than me it won’t be true… more than me in third power:D