I feel super lucky that I get to try new products, clothing and even baby gear for you guys and give y’all the facts and my honest opinions. I can’t believe this is my job. On the agenda today we have the Baby Jogger City Mini GT2. It’s light weight, more compact, and will fold up with one button like a breeze. I’ve had the opportunity to try many strollers and I love how easy and simple this City Mini GT2 is. I also appreciate that it comes with car seat adapters so you can stroll around your city from day one!
Here’s the facts:
- The lightweight, compact, 3-wheel design allows for easy maneuvering for everyday errands or out-and-about exploring with my little one.
- Lift a strap with one hand and the city mini GT2 folds itself: simply and compactly. It really is as easy as it sounds. And the auto-lock will lock the fold for transportation or storage.
- The Baby Jogger city mini GT2 has an all-new design with forever air rubber tires and all-wheel suspension providing uncompromised agility on any terrain.
- I know my child is riding comfortably with the Baby Jogger city mini GT2 adjustable calf support and near flat seat recline.
- I’ve been able to use my new city mini 2 from day one with the included city GO infant car seat adapters.
- My little one is protected from the sun with the full coverage UV50 canopy. Plus, the magnetic peekaboo window keeps him/her shaded and I can still keep an eye on her.
Are you hooked yet? There’s nothing I look for more in a stroller than easy, smooth and safe for my little girl. This stroller checks all of those boxes!
Be sure to check out their website HERE to read more info.
Thanks for reading.