Hello everyone! Happy Sunday. Aspen from the blog “Makeover with Aspen” gave me the brilliant idea to do this post. Since everyone is doing this tag thing on Facebook, I’d thought I would join in but in the comfort of my own blog. I thought it would be a great chance to give my subscribers an idea of who I really am. I obviously can’t tell you everything about me in one little post, but at least you will have an idea.
Let the 25 random facts begin.
1) I don’t like Saturdays. They give me a weird vibe.
2)I go through about 3 big bags of Hot Fries a week. So good.
3) I don’t like things touching my neck and it’s a bit of an inconvenience because I love collared shirts.
4) Shia LaBeouf can do no wrong. Neither can Harry Styles.
5) I’ve always wanted kids before anything in life but now my priorities have changed. I’ll have kids when my career is set, God knows how long that will be.
6) I’m a lot more outgoing than I portray myself to be.
7) Kourtney is my Kardashian.
8) I want to live in England at one point in my life. I fell in love when I went there and I rarely fall in love with places.
9) I sleep on my belly.
10) My boyfriend and I are complete opposites. Everything we do and say is beyond different. It’s weird and awesome at the same time.
12) I don’t drive.
13) I’ve weighed 95 pounds since 6th grade. Not a pound more or less.
14) I can’t wear the same outfit twice. I feel so uncreative the second time.
15) My mom has 9 brothers and sisters and my dad has 4. Lots of love!
16) I am an extremely happy and hopeful person but I’ve struggled with depression since a very young age.
17) My brother is my hero and I think the world of my moms mom.
18) I can eat salsa for the rest of my life and be 100% happy.
19) I pierced my belly button behind my moms back when I was 16. I’m left with a lame scar and now I hate belly button rings. (I should have listened to mom)
20) I will NEVER get a tattoo.
21) I want to go to the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York.
22) I lose my phone about 1246363 times a day.
23) I don’t want to own another dog for the rest of my life after I lost my Chachi. 😦
24) Blogging has, in fact, helped my health. It’s my creative outlet and I’m so grateful.
25) Wyatt Mace is the boy that has my heart. But everyone knows that. ♥
Ta-Da! There you go. Let me know 3 facts about you! I would love to know more about my subscribers.